I have a love/hate relationship with Mondays.
I hate them because it is hard to get back into a routine after the weekend, but I love them because there is a whole long week stretching in front of me just waiting to be filled with activity.
Having said that--here is a list of things that I would like to accomplish this week.....in addition to the normal housework/homeschooling/gardening etc.
1. Clean out perennial bed and fertilize and mulch it.
2. Organize my sewing room. ( It looks like a natural disaster happened in there )
3. Wash and store winter coats and boots.
4. Prune and possibly downsize the grape arbor. ( It's crawling up a tree........not good )
5. Do some filing and paperwork in the office. ( The top of the desk is buried under a 8 inch snowfall )
There! Five things, that shouldn't be too hard to accomplish should it? I'll let you know how it went on Friday.