Wednesday, May 25, 2011
1. I'm a people person. I love to talk to people. Life without people would be boring, but I also need a little down time each day--away from people.
2. I love to read. I read books, blogs, newspapers, magazines...... My house has many books, and the number is constantly increasing.
3. I'm not very good with numbers. They irritate me. I keep the books for my husbands business only because I love him and it saves us money.
4. I got married very young. I was a month away from turning 19 when I said "I do".
5. I've never regretted number 4. We have had our share of ups and downs, but he will always be my best friend.
6. I don't enjoy grocery shopping. If I could have my groceries delivered to my home ( and it didn't cost me more ) I would.
7. I like animals. I have a bad habit of talking to them like they are people, and sometimes this gets me some strange looks.
8. I actually enjoy winter. I do not like 80 plus degree weather. I wouldn't want to live somewhere that was cold all year, but I enjoy a season of winter.
9. I'm not very coordinated. I can't pat my head and rub my belly at the same time. I fall over my own feet sometimes.
10. I don't like steak that much. I don't exactly dislike it, but I don't ever get hungry for it. Unfortunately this is one of my husbands favorite foods. : )
Okay, now its your turn. Tell me something about yourself.
Posted by Rebecca at 10:43 AM