I'm not a big fan of New Year's resolutions.
For one thing I think it probably is better to work on things in bite size portions.
Perhaps I should make new month resolutions.
Anyway......I would rather look back at some of the good things that happened to me this past year.
1. Blogging has become a creative outlet for me. I've made some wonderful friends through it, and hopefully I've encouraged a few people along the way.
2. I've been stretched and grown stronger by foster parenting my two little boys. Six months ago I was mostly scared by the thought of this venture....now I'm just amazed by the things I was able to do.
3. I've left behind quite a bit of physical weight this past year! Probably due in part to number 2.
4. This has been my best year of homeschooling so far. In part because of a curriculum change, but also just a fair amount of attitude change on my part.
5. My husband had a very difficult year with a hard work schedule, and although it was stressful we came through it stronger in our love for each other.
This is just the tip of the iceburg so-to-speak. I could write a lot more good things that happened, but these are some of the highlights.
Now, I'd like to hear from you.
What are some good things that happened this past year in your life?