Sunday, November 23, 2014

I'm Back

I've been missing in action here in blogging world for all summer and most of the fall.  Here's a bullet list of what you missed while I was gone.

We house hunted like mad people---with six children and hubby's job that was challenging.

We showed our house many many times, and finally sold it in September.

We bought a beautiful little place in a gorgeous location---I'll post more about that later.

My computer crashed from a horrid virus.

My new computer got another virus, but survived.  

We moved one week ago.

Almost the whole family contracted strep throat during and after the move.

I'm currently getting over strep throat for the second time----run down immune system?

I'm feeling the itch to blog again, so you know things are getting back to normal. I've missed all of you, and kept up with your blogs in a lurky sort of way in spite of all the craziness.  Hope to visit with you all soon in the next weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Well, welcome back! Glad to hear that mostly good stuff was happening all this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! But if life wasn't crazy, it would be boring! haha. Looking forward to catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back--and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your new neighborhood. You know why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment I love hearing from you!