Monday, October 3, 2011

A New Week A Fresh Challenge

I love this time of year, but one of the down sides to autumn is the neglect my house suffers during canning season.  When I am preoccupied with jar washing and peach peeling I tend to ignore the overall appearance of my closets and cupboards. 

So I am going to challenge myself this week, and anyone who wants to join me is welcome.

In one week I am going to get rid of/donate 50 items.  I will try to post pictures of some of the many things that will no longer be cluttering my home.

 I've warned my children that I am on a mission, and they are currently pondering what junk toys they are willing to part with.  As added incentive I have reminded them that they have birthdays and Christmas coming--so they need to make room for the new loot gifts they may receive.

To accomplish this goal I will need to have ten items per day to reach 50 by Friday.

Come along with me on this adventure to clutter-free living!

1 comment:

  1. I love this kind of thing! I am a decluttering nut. I can't stand stuff, so I am always trying to throw something out, donate, or sell anything I can. I can't wait to see what you do for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment I love hearing from you!