Friday, August 31, 2012

Do You Need a Safe Place




I was chatting on the phone with a friend yesterday, and she mentioned that their home seems full of turmoil lately.  

I told her that very recently at a court hearing for our newest arrival I felt so anxious, and my mind and the courtroom itself felt the same way.

During this time the verse below kept running through my mind.

There is great power in God's name!

If you are having turmoil in your life think of it like the picture above--high in the hills--above all the circumstances--is a strong tower

Run to it!!!!!
The name of the Lord is a strong tower;

The righteous run to it and are safe. 

Proverbs 18:10

2 comments:

  1. Just the reminder I needed this morning. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. Run Run Run as fast as you can.
    Hum a song or cry out His name.
    Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment I love hearing from you!