Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sickness

I think one of the hardest parts of being mom is when your family is sick.

Cause in the middle of the night when they throw up all over their bed, and the floor and everywhere........

they don't yell "Daaaaddy"

They call for momma.

Funny how I took that for granted when I was the one calling.

My mom was always there, and she never seemed too tired.

Amazing.

She must have been a super mom.

Or perhaps my memory is a little faulty. :)

We are in our second week of yucky gastrointestinal flu.

I am so tired.

And so done with bodily fluids.

But I keep going.

Grasping at a Hand that is stronger than mine.

I'm so thankful that He doesn't get tired.


2 comments:

  1. This is temporary. But when you are in the thick of it, it looks endless, especially when you are so tired and pregnant.
    Your children will say the same thing about YOU, someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are near the end! that is yucky stuff...it's been a while since we all had that together..not fun at all! :(

    Forget everything else and rest. The best part about housework is that it waits for you! ha.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment I love hearing from you!