Monday, January 21, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Dip

 
Around this time of year I start craving spicy, crunchy, sour, flavors. 

 I think this is due to the blandness of winter foods, or it could be just because I'm a little weird

 I stumbled on this recipe on the back of a bottle of Frank's Hot Sauce, and I tweaked it a little to suit our tastes.

2 1/2 bricks of cream cheese

1/4 cup Hot Sauce ( use your favorite brand )

2 cups cooked and diced chicken

1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

1/2 teaspoon onion powder

1 teaspoon parsley flakes

Soften the cream cheese a little in a glass baking dish, and then stir in the rest of the ingredients.  Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, and serve with crackers, corn chips, or veggies.  This is exceptionally yummy with celery.

We had this last night for Sunday night supper.




3 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful! I'll have to try it! I like eating dips like that with celery too. I have a Creamy Hot Beef Dip on my blog that you might like. It's perfect with veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum. I know we would love this. Especially Taylor and myself, who never met a food that was too spicy. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMM! I've been craving this too and have made two batches. My teenagers almost beat me to it! It doesn't last long around my house.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment I love hearing from you!